Thanks to this BLOG Joe TACOPINA removes ABNER LOUIMA image

Thanks to this blog Joe Tacopina removed the court image of ABNER LOUIMA that crowned his website, and A-Rod's photo - A-Rod learned his lesson the hard way and didn't listen to this blog? Karma would be Tacopina's favorite Louima image tattooed on his back and prison shower justice -- Joe loves raping rape victims in court? Tacopina bragging about DECAPITATING in court...is he an ISIS wannabe?

Did Joe Tacopina commit a series of crimes after I was assaulted at Dr Andrew Faeglman using a sock puppet account as well as ghost writing a letter by my attacker to her NYPD fixer threatening me yet again warning me yet again to not come back and he still has yet to be arrested...no one has in a pile up of crimes.Joe Tacopina ghost wrote a letter for my attacker which she signed to her NYPD fixer Detective Andrew Dwyer? If so it proves the NYPD and Internal Affairs are either shockingly stupid and or the most corrupt police force and or both? I filed ethical complaints against Joe Tacopina and his partner Chad Seigel alleging they both broke laws threatening me online on my YouTube channel with seeing the tables turned on me if I took any action. I allege Joe Tacopina as YouTuber Bob Dobalina used cunt threat and Delita Hooks letter threatening me to Det. Andrew Dwyer was similar. Joe Tacopina and Chad Seigel (I allege youtube Fake Acct Charles Ward) did not deny allegations! Threatening a victim during an open investigation is a crime with no statute of limitations. Also party to coercion along w/ party to threats to a victim during an open investigation... if Joe Tacopina is guilty did he learn how to commit these crimes via Brooklyn DA and corrupt cops? Joe Tacopina crowns his website w/ a court drawing of Abner Louima bragging he got an NYPD cop off! If you don't know who Mr Louima is Google it. Joe brags he got the NYPD Rape cops off but they did go to jail although for way too little time.


Joe Tacopina involved in witness tampering aggravated harassment including calling me a cunt. threatening me the victim of a savage attack at the MD's violent lying receptionist. Did Joe Tacopina contact my attacker and write a letter with yet another threat warning me to not come forward and she signed it to the NYPD. Internal Affairs Sgt Mary O'Donnell read me the threatening letter not to come back and file assault charges again. If that was Joe's "handiwork" did he learn it from Charles Hynes.
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
.@NYPDONeill Joe Tacopina oggled me so I turned my iPhone on him asked y RAPES up underreported? Makesme confrontative Cunt NYPD protected fixing favors?
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@NYPDONeill Ask Joe Tacopina if he contacted my attacker Delita Hooks, they, Dr Fagelman NYPD Det committed more crimes= 0crimes youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE

Download the Twitter app


Sent from my iPhone
Joe Tacopina knows a lot about corrupt NYPD officers, fixing, favors as well as retaliation and threatening a victim he knows a threatening a victim during an open investigation is a crime as is lying to as is lying to the police during an open investigation it's a crime so the doctors office committed crimes too if they lied or conspired to have me threatened.

Joe Tacopina I'm alleging threaten me with a sock with a sock puppet account and then ghost wrote a letter for my attacker she signed openly threatening me to her NYPD fixer which is why the corrupt detectives rush to seal that letter her crimes with their crimes.

Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill, Charles Campisi, Reznick protected a pile up of times in my case including a misogynist hate crime my guess Joe Tacopina committed using a fake sock puppet account, there was a 2nd fake sock puppet account I believe it was Chad Siegel my guess, NYPD detectives and their supervisors committed crimes including acted on the misogynist hate crime after I forwarded the emails to the detective who had never met me lied about me and police reports and committed crimes along with his partners and crimes including the first cop I have reported to Internal Affairs who is his Facebook friend.

I asked the detective in the email is this witness tampering. If it was Joe Tacopina and Chad Seigel I asked him the same question and their response was to delete the accounts. I asked him the same question and their response was to delete the counts



Joe Tacopina ghost wrote a letter for my attacker which she signed to her NYPD fixers? If so it proves the NYPD and Internal Affairs are either shockingly stupid and or the most corrupt police force and or both?

Joe being sued for not paying up?

https://www.scribd.com/doc/235498399/Joe-Tacopina-Case-Didn-t-Want-to-Pay-Up?secret_password=V8U4SqSwTdMdV2SP3XoL

Bernie Kerik's audio proving Joe Tacopina (aka the informant lawyer) lied. KERIK PROVED TACOPINA A SUPER LIAR

Ask Joe Tacopina 2 BABY LISA SCANDALS: where is Baby Lisa and about the MD who was his expert in the NYPD Rape Cop trial is Dr Essig who handed over the original Baby Lisa to her murder Joel Steinberg with no paper work.

For more look at the bottom of the page of this despicable man who blames the victim and I question if he did witness tampering and threatened after I was attacked at Dr Fagelman's calling me a confrontative cunt.
https://www.scribd.com/doc/58123077/Tacopina-Bedded-My-Wife-Gang-Land-The-Column See the bottom of the page for more of a guy that crowns his website with a court drawing of Abner Louima. How could any Black athlete do business with Joe Tacopina.


2015 Joe Tacopina loses suing the NYDN and Tim Palatore but magically avoids having to face filing a frivolous lawsuit!
Anyone other than me think this guy belong in jail?

Sept 2015 looks like Joe Tacopina burns another bridge and now Joey Saputo learned what A-Rod learned joe tacopina not an asset?

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Joe Tacopina Sue Happy Unhappy lawyer NYDN Lawsuit a Loser suit like A-Rod suing MLB

Joe Tacopina Suing NYDN like A-Rod MLB High Profile Can of Joe's Ass Whooped Again?

Joe is going to lose big again my guess.  

Really stupid to sue reporters.   Now he put himself in another losing position. Stupid in my opinion hardee har. 

Even Melissa Grace (see link below on MG JT) and his NYDN editors pals who let him write a piece on Rape won't help him now.  

Joseph Tacopina, one of Alex Rodriguez's lawyers, sues Daily News, NYC Police Commissioner Bernard Kerik for defamation - Newsday

Daily News Assistant General Counsel Matthew Leish said in a statement sent to The Associated Press on Friday that "the claims are completely without merit and the allegation that the Daily News' reporters were involved in some sort of conspiracy is simply absurd. We will file our response in due course."

Mr Leish please defeat Tacky-0, kick him to the curb for everyone Joe has victimized, threatened and attempted to bully!!!!

http://www.newsday.com/sports/baseball/yankees/joseph-tacopina-one-of-alex-rodriguez-s-lawyers-sues-daily-news-nyc-police-commissioner-bernard-kerik-for-defamation-1.6989585

NYDN counter sue Tacky-0!!! 

Joe Tacky 0 is going to lose big and what is the media addicted celebrity ambulance chasing liar liar (see Jim Carrey movie) oops lawyer going to do because he has a yacht and a soccer team and although he mocks Grace Kelly's grand son  (who he is suing too!) Tacky-0 wants to live like Royalty -- oops like bad reality TV royalty aka Kardashians and can he if he is American's biggest loser. 

Rumor is Kerik may like Tacopina been branded a liar but word is Kerik telling the whole truth and will under oath but can Joe Tacopina?

Joe J-Fraud like A-Fraud does not want to testify under oath??????


I have questions for him and his employees and legal pals under Oath too!! 

The NYDN should counter sue Joe and also finally address under oath the rumors of certain divorce papers so Joe Tacky-0 can address the rumors he slept with a client's wife. 

I got searches Joe suing his wife for divorce.  I can assure you he never will. He can't.  Joe has Tish and Tara his secretary who wishes she is Mrs Tacopina?  Joe can't afford suing Tish but not to worry they are happily married.  Nasty rumors jealousy because Joe so handsome according to Joe and his die hard groupies.   

Tish and Joe are named in a lawsuit in Conn and it is another loss for Joe -- he can't win.  

Re: NYDN and MLB -- Joe Tacopina opens his big fly trap oops mouth it is a foul ball -- oops foul breath. 

Joe when are you going to find an ounce of humanity and remove the Abner Louima court drawing from the crowning position of your blog.  An entire precinct did nothing. They didn't hear his screams or think it odd he was taken to the hospital?


Remove all the publicity pieces with clients that feel betrayed including A-Rod?

Wow what if he sues you too?



Joe Tacopina Hated or People Green With Jealousy According to Joe!: Joe Tacopina 1-800 NYPD Fixit or 1800 Save my ass for Wife Car Accident Lawsuit Can't be fixed




I have a lot of people I want to ask about NYPD PBA a IAB fixing.  My youtube of me being savagely assaulted at Dr Andrew Fagelman's 98 views from 20,000 views and by the way a cowardly lying lawyer guilty in my opinion of misogyny, witness tampering and aggravated harassment called me a confrontative CUNT and threatened me if I took any legal action to turn the tables. Funny but Det John Vergona had nothing to say when I forwarded the youtube THREAT gender hate crime and Vergona did just that.  That is why I am suing and I want to serve Google with a subponea to see who wrote the comment. 

I want to ask Dr Fagelman and Delita Hooks who ghost wrote Delita Hooks letter to her NYPD pals threatening me yet again.  No wonder the corrupt NYPD sealed Delita Hooks false cross complaint with their crime of coercion in under one year. 




How ironic NYDN violates my 1st amendment rights every day preventing me from commenting and kill news stories involving me but I want them to whoop Joe's ass. 

Ex every media outlet carried my YouTube subway miracle survivor except The NYDN and NYT I allege because I am a whistle blower.  The Youtube has 42,000 + views. 


I wonder if The NY Times will keep kissing Joe's ass?

The NYT has done zip on the lawsuit!!!!!


Sent from my iPhone 
Suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com




Joe is the biggest sore loser and now is suing two honest news reporters at The NYDN and his lawsuit is just like A-Rod shameless and will be defeated because Joe has no case in my opinion -- oh my blog is my opinion.   Joe Tacopina is a desperate man and his desperate acts including cowardly bully tactics continue to backfire.  
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2014/02/a-rod-lawyer-joe-tacopina-to-sue-joel.html


Truth prevails as Alex Rodriguez concedes case he never had


Lupica states A-Rod never had a case. 

Not only that but without mentioning Joe Tacopina and the fact Joe in my opinion suckered him in to handing over $ --- Lupica joins all sports writers as a block condemning A-Rod's bad legal choices.



http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2014/02/joe-tacopina-rod-lawyer-joke.html


SAIC CityTime Crime National Law Review Takes Note SAIC Getting Away w/ Murder?

No comments:

Post a Comment