Thanks to this BLOG Joe TACOPINA removes ABNER LOUIMA image

Thanks to this blog Joe Tacopina removed the court image of ABNER LOUIMA that crowned his website, and A-Rod's photo - A-Rod learned his lesson the hard way and didn't listen to this blog? Karma would be Tacopina's favorite Louima image tattooed on his back and prison shower justice -- Joe loves raping rape victims in court? Tacopina bragging about DECAPITATING in court...is he an ISIS wannabe?

Did Joe Tacopina commit a series of crimes after I was assaulted at Dr Andrew Faeglman using a sock puppet account as well as ghost writing a letter by my attacker to her NYPD fixer threatening me yet again warning me yet again to not come back and he still has yet to be arrested...no one has in a pile up of crimes.Joe Tacopina ghost wrote a letter for my attacker which she signed to her NYPD fixer Detective Andrew Dwyer? If so it proves the NYPD and Internal Affairs are either shockingly stupid and or the most corrupt police force and or both? I filed ethical complaints against Joe Tacopina and his partner Chad Seigel alleging they both broke laws threatening me online on my YouTube channel with seeing the tables turned on me if I took any action. I allege Joe Tacopina as YouTuber Bob Dobalina used cunt threat and Delita Hooks letter threatening me to Det. Andrew Dwyer was similar. Joe Tacopina and Chad Seigel (I allege youtube Fake Acct Charles Ward) did not deny allegations! Threatening a victim during an open investigation is a crime with no statute of limitations. Also party to coercion along w/ party to threats to a victim during an open investigation... if Joe Tacopina is guilty did he learn how to commit these crimes via Brooklyn DA and corrupt cops? Joe Tacopina crowns his website w/ a court drawing of Abner Louima bragging he got an NYPD cop off! If you don't know who Mr Louima is Google it. Joe brags he got the NYPD Rape cops off but they did go to jail although for way too little time.


Joe Tacopina involved in witness tampering aggravated harassment including calling me a cunt. threatening me the victim of a savage attack at the MD's violent lying receptionist. Did Joe Tacopina contact my attacker and write a letter with yet another threat warning me to not come forward and she signed it to the NYPD. Internal Affairs Sgt Mary O'Donnell read me the threatening letter not to come back and file assault charges again. If that was Joe's "handiwork" did he learn it from Charles Hynes.
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
.@NYPDONeill Joe Tacopina oggled me so I turned my iPhone on him asked y RAPES up underreported? Makesme confrontative Cunt NYPD protected fixing favors?
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@NYPDONeill Ask Joe Tacopina if he contacted my attacker Delita Hooks, they, Dr Fagelman NYPD Det committed more crimes= 0crimes youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE

Download the Twitter app


Sent from my iPhone
Joe Tacopina knows a lot about corrupt NYPD officers, fixing, favors as well as retaliation and threatening a victim he knows a threatening a victim during an open investigation is a crime as is lying to as is lying to the police during an open investigation it's a crime so the doctors office committed crimes too if they lied or conspired to have me threatened.

Joe Tacopina I'm alleging threaten me with a sock with a sock puppet account and then ghost wrote a letter for my attacker she signed openly threatening me to her NYPD fixer which is why the corrupt detectives rush to seal that letter her crimes with their crimes.

Ray Kelly, Bratton, O'Neill, Charles Campisi, Reznick protected a pile up of times in my case including a misogynist hate crime my guess Joe Tacopina committed using a fake sock puppet account, there was a 2nd fake sock puppet account I believe it was Chad Siegel my guess, NYPD detectives and their supervisors committed crimes including acted on the misogynist hate crime after I forwarded the emails to the detective who had never met me lied about me and police reports and committed crimes along with his partners and crimes including the first cop I have reported to Internal Affairs who is his Facebook friend.

I asked the detective in the email is this witness tampering. If it was Joe Tacopina and Chad Seigel I asked him the same question and their response was to delete the accounts. I asked him the same question and their response was to delete the counts



Joe Tacopina ghost wrote a letter for my attacker which she signed to her NYPD fixers? If so it proves the NYPD and Internal Affairs are either shockingly stupid and or the most corrupt police force and or both?

Joe being sued for not paying up?

https://www.scribd.com/doc/235498399/Joe-Tacopina-Case-Didn-t-Want-to-Pay-Up?secret_password=V8U4SqSwTdMdV2SP3XoL

Bernie Kerik's audio proving Joe Tacopina (aka the informant lawyer) lied. KERIK PROVED TACOPINA A SUPER LIAR

Ask Joe Tacopina 2 BABY LISA SCANDALS: where is Baby Lisa and about the MD who was his expert in the NYPD Rape Cop trial is Dr Essig who handed over the original Baby Lisa to her murder Joel Steinberg with no paper work.

For more look at the bottom of the page of this despicable man who blames the victim and I question if he did witness tampering and threatened after I was attacked at Dr Fagelman's calling me a confrontative cunt.
https://www.scribd.com/doc/58123077/Tacopina-Bedded-My-Wife-Gang-Land-The-Column See the bottom of the page for more of a guy that crowns his website with a court drawing of Abner Louima. How could any Black athlete do business with Joe Tacopina.


2015 Joe Tacopina loses suing the NYDN and Tim Palatore but magically avoids having to face filing a frivolous lawsuit!
Anyone other than me think this guy belong in jail?

Sept 2015 looks like Joe Tacopina burns another bridge and now Joey Saputo learned what A-Rod learned joe tacopina not an asset?

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Joran van der Sloot cops stupid He murdered Natalee my guess Joe Tacopina guilty my case Threatening Me Witness Tampering protected by Dirty DA Coward Cy Vance

Joran van der Sloot appears to confess to Holloway murder | New York Post
http://nypost.com/2016/03/17/joran-van-der-sloot-appears-to-confess-to-holloway-murder/


Does Joe Tacopina have blood on his hands?  Yes and of how many people but the lying misogynist more a criminal than a criminal lawyer  specially gets off blaming women when they are victims of crimes like I was or worse when they're murdered including Stephany Flores Ramírez ?  Stephany is dead because van der Sloot wasn't put behind bars as Tacky Tacopina used the case for face time.  

 With a hole in my retina and cervical damage from attack I'm alleging Joe Tacopina protected by misogynist Cy Vance Tacopina  broke the law with a coward corrupt dirty DA Cy Vance and corrupt Internal Affairs and dirty corrupt cops more than stupid cops as van der Sloot calls his cops - I allege van der Sloot's ex lawyer used a sock puppet account and threatened me misogyny witness tampering and more see  about it below --- and comment  even talked about taking drugs.  I  have a lot of questions for Joe Tacopina under oath and his staff I want to ask him if he takes drugs or took drugs and what kind of drugs are more important for me about NYPD PBA internal affairs DA and ADA fixing


.@Yankees .@arod is Joe Tacopina considered a banned substance? http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2016/03/joran-van-der-sloot-admits-guilt.html?m=1


Misogynist  Joe Tacopina is not a super lawyer or even a good lawyer but shockingly stupid and Cy Vance, ADA Tiana Walton, ADA Joan Illuzzi and ADA Joe Giovanetti  pools worse than a Donald Trump because their lawyers who took oaths and I alerted Joan Illuzzi  then head up Hate Crimes unit that I believed Joe Tacopina  created a fake account to threaten me warned me not to come forward or he would turn the tables on me he called me a confronted cunt.   It took three years and a paralegal to point out that he threatened to destroy me and BURY ME!!!!! Some how I blocked out the BURY me part.  

 The letter that my attacker Delita Hooks sign to her corrupt dirty NYPD Cop read to me  by a female member of the misogynist boys club IAB Sgt Mary O'Donnell  openly threatens me and has the same tone as those comments warning me not to come back!!!!

Natalee Holloway has not gotten Justice ironic as I  fight for justice in court right now against the dirty corrupt cops that were stupid stupid because they thought I would never see police reports where they lied there laughing because Judge Nathan  not even look at the police reports their own defense attorney handed in by accident and now they're confident they're going to get off the New York state Supreme Court on a technicality?


Some how Natalee Holloway will get Justice.  I am a live and for now my Justice is a series of YouTubes including audios exposing the NYPD, IA and DA.  The NYPD were more than stupid but corrupt in my case  and how many others including with the victims are dead in New York City and Joe Tacopuna my guess GUILTY in my case!!!!

Joe Tacopina is such a fame whore want a be he went on how many TV shows defending van der Sloot and in part thanks to Joe Tacky-0 Tacopina a 100 guilty and evil murderer murdered again and van der Sloot now has a baby while Natalee Holloway never had that chance and how many other victims humans and animals killed by van der Sloot an international serial killer my guess.

I find it all really shocking and I guess is people don't understand right and wrong and don't think there's consequences or karma or a higher power that sees all whatever you want to call it. 







 Maybe in Joran van der Sloot's case the cops where stupid and in my case NYPD and Internal Affairs and Cy Vance and gang are more than stupid they are evil and corrupt!   Cy Vance a misogynist DA has an intern who was sexually preyed on and  she knows what I learned firsthand she is not safe to come forward because NYC is a corrupt cesspool and to speak out against wrong doing leaves  you open to even more harm. 


Read about Cy Vance's intern scandal inside the Manhattan DA's office.  The corruption and scandals, political ambitions, racism, misogyny are only hinted and the most recent Cy Vance falsely prosecuted NBA star Thabo Sefolosha - his crime being on a public sidewalk being Black and having an out of control NYPD officer break the NBA star leg and reminder Joe Tacopina crowns his website with Abner Louima. 




Cy Vance is now the dirtiest DA in NY in the shortest amount of time and Cy Vance's gang can get away with anything so far like Charles Hynes and staff who has avoided how many grand juries?

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2015/11/joe-tacopina-mr-isis-in-court-uses.html?m=1



Joe Tacopina had avoided jail hoe many times besides I allege my case?


The Feds could have put him in jail but the Feds turned Joe Tacopina in to an informant lawyer.   Joe Tacopina my guess wil inform again to avoid jail but he clearly has blood on his hands and keeps his ISIS like video up  stating he decapitates in court he smells blood he's a predator he decapitates. 


 Well he also rapes as well as decapitates he rapes his victims and chords he blames the victims and he would've blamed Natalee Holloway in court instead piece of crap Joe Tacopina as STUPID as the police that let van der Sloot walk away and murder another young woman and Cy Vance Tiana Walton Joe Giovanetti guilty of letting all involved in a gang bang of retaliation in my case get away with murder.  If further harm comes to me they have my blood on their hands.  Joe Tacopina worked for Charles Hynes so my guess is he learned a lot in the Brooklyn DA office on how to threaten innocent people from corrupt NYPD IA PBA pals who Tacopina  had a fixing in favor mutual relationship my guess.  

I created the NYPD app tracker concept and as soon as it comes to fruition I'm going to report my allegations stated here.  


Joan Illuzzi was endorsed by Rudy Guiliani the man who brought in super crooks spy defense contractor  SAIC and let SAIC rob us blind.  Joan Illuzzi listen to worse by every newspaper she thought it was a slamdunk she would win Staten Island --  she lost a huge huge loss - Karma.  


Joe Tacopina lost his super lawyer status and he can't get A list clients or any client worried Joe Tacopina will betray them to the Feds.    Joe Tacopina lived vicariously through his clients like the gang bangers in my case lived through my attacker they are worse than Donald Trump who because of media glare backed down from actually paying for a violent lunatic who should not have punched anyone just like the violent liar Dr Andrew Fagelman's attack receptionist.

The best Joe can do sue Derek Jeter give him the Joe Tacopina RAPE Treatment since he will never get another A List major league baseball player that wants to stay in the good graces of Major League Baseball -- I do not believe baseball players have stopped using banned substances but the MLB has banned Joe Tacopina my guess.




Ray Kelly's Appellate Lawyer in front of 3 Judges Aug 21, 2015 admits understandable I feel aggrieved put my constitutional rights were in violated when in fact they were! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em
Please help go viral to shame MD, my attacker, NYPD, IAB,  Cy Vance and ADAs involved thank you.

https://vine.co/v/M3A9b3ehni0 
Vid 6 second highlights Vine
Watch Delita Hooks remove her keys which had already hit me because they would hinder her goal to do a running punch to my left eye -- she made a hole in my retina she violated my patient rights assaulted me repeatedly
https://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/173385168#fullscreen Delita Hooks false cross complaint I paid 15 dollars to get she walked in to 01 Precinct 2 days after me and committed yet another crime.  I had to fill out this form and the employee from 1 Police Plaza filled out the bottom paragraph with all of Delita Hooks lies except for 1 she admits she knows I was a patient.  The video and police reports prove my attacker and the women in the video lied along with Dr Andrew Fagelman supporting violating my patient rights and my body repeatedly and lying about it.

Joran van der Sloot cops stupid He murdered Natalee my guess Joe Tacopina guilty my case Threatening Me Witness Tampering protected by Dirty DA Coward Cy Vance and Joe Tacopina my guess using a sock puppet account called me a confrontative cunt threatened to bury me destroy me -- I forward to NYPD Det John Vergona (I believe he is married to Susan Balzan Vergona who works for Calvin Klein) and Det John Vergona never met with me lied about me in police reports and acted on the Joe Tacopina threats even joining in threatening me.   Det John Vergona never even discussed me being called a confrontative cunt and the threats to destroy and bury me and is that because of his facebook friend NYPD PO Eugene Schatz who had been threatening to me on behalf of The Mercer Hotel running an illegal valet parking service in the loading and unloading as the hotel had Veteran and Artist Vendors ticketed because the The mercer hotel management wanted the vendors wiped off.

NYPD Det Vergona's facebook friend NYPD PO Eugene Schatz was the first NYPD officer to be threatening to me and than NYPD Det John Vergona his facebook friend would act on the Joe Tacopina threats about turning the tables on me and the NYPD Internal Affairs let my attacker Delita Hooks threatening me again this time openly in a letter my guess JOE TACOPINA ghost wrote openly threatening me warning just like my guess his sock puppet account not to come back...


http://nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com/2015/10/nypd-det-andy-dwyer-dirt-bag-facebook.html    The law enforcement in my case make me think of klu klux clan members that hid their identities -- I finally saw their faces for the first time this year 3 years later on FACEBOOK -- here is NYPD det Andy Dwyer and det John Vergona.

They remind me along with Cy Vance and Tiana Walton, Joan Illuzzi and Joe Giovanetti of Donald Trump in some vile disgusting way.

Joe Tacopina brags about decapitating in court and I think he is 100 percent guilty in my case but Cy Vance is a corrupt and corrupt but I do believe in karma and Joe Tacopina has not gotten enough karma yet.

Natalee Holloway was murdered and there are how many YouTube clips of Joe Tacopina defending van der shoot clearing the way for van der Sloot to murder another young woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment